About this Position:
The Loan Partner I will oversee the marketing duties, database management, and scheduling of the Loan Officer. The Loan Partner I will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This position requires time management, precise communication and data entry skills.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
1) Calendar and Lead Tracker
Measurement: Schedule all new leads and appointments for the team.
2) Team Leaders Organization
Measurement: Loan Officer has 15 face to face meetings every week.
Keep Team Leader on track with calls and schedule
3) Manage all Database and Marketing
Measurement: Manage mailings and emails that go out every month.
Some Essential Duties of the Position:
· Set appointments for Team Leader.
· Confirm all appointments the day before and the day of the appointment.
· Answer incoming calls to the team.
· Call back new leads within one hour; maintain 35% + conversion rate.
· Perform initial set up of files in Origination System.
· Make copies for Clients and copy packages/scans/uploads files.
· Database management - updates both Client and Referring Partner database with current and up to date information.
· 30-60-90 day calls from closed loans.
· Manage birthday program.
· Keep Team Leader on track for all appointments and calls.
· Send out correspondence, thank you cards, after closing surveys, etc.
· Assist the Loan Officer with other administrative duties as needed.
· Return phone calls.
· Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow.
· Obtain 3 current client referrals per month
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
· Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have a fun positive attitude.
· Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements. Please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format to Jobs@Sartipi.com. Any other format will not be considered.
Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Mason-McDuffie Mortgage offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Etc.
Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above.
Mason-McDuffie Mortgage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. NMLS# 1141